When you are giving a presentation, your job is to not only present the facts but also to give the reasons (why), the purpose (objectives) and the results.
In a presentation, the language used is often very simple, much simpler than if we were writing.
- We sold the land because we needed to release the cash.
- We closed the offices in London because they were too expensive to run.
- We set up the team to look at possible ways to improve efficiency.
- We sold the land to get necessary capital for investment.
- We sold the land and had enough cash to invest in new equipment.
- We expanded the sales network and sales increased.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?